Monday, June 7, 2010

St. Louis Shenanigans- Part 2, Jellystone Park

OK, back on I-70 finally, getting close to St. Louis....Jimmy just absolutely FREAKS out.... "Oh my God, did you see that sign?" "No Jimmy, what was it?" "IT SAID PANTERAS! P-A-N-T-E-R-A-S! We have to turn around a take a pic of that sign" No problem, 10 miles later....finally got the pic of the damn signAh, finally to STL.
WE had plans to camp downtown at the St. Louis Campground.....well, while looking for this place Jimmy and I just got more nervous with each passing second. Had we stayed at that dump we would be lucky to still be alive....I'm talking bout the ghetto. So, we ended up at Jellystone Park!
The entrance to Yogi's kingdomJimmy proudly displaying our pirate flag at base-camp!As soon as camp was set up.....off to White Castle we went. I had strict instructions that White Castle was what's for dinner the first night in St Louis. Crave Case...little piece of heaven on a bun...or 30 buns to be exact.Jimmy gives his approval
Pure ecstasy
and what goes good with a belly bomber? That's right, an ice-cold adult beverage.
This is my favorite part of camping. I love to get up and have a cup of coffee, read my book, outside in the fresh air....peace and quiet. Well, except for the part where Jimmy wakes me up at 5 freaking 30! This is our cat food breakfast Jimmy whipped up for us.....mmmmmm. Actually it was very good, just looked like ass. :)
Ummm....can you say OCD? Did you seriously just bust out a level to make sure the coffee pot is right?!?!?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment